Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
HHO Kit Reviews | HHO Generator | Gas Conversion Kits | Hybrid Water Cars | Hydrogen Fuel Cars | HHO Forum

How to keep HHO Electrolyte from freezing during winter

Discuss your success and failures with different types of HHO Electrolytes

Re: How to keep HHO Electrolyte from freezing during winter

Postby cherrypicker1960 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 am

razorback wrote:i tried the vinegar,baking soda,alchol,hydrogen peroxide mix and after a few miles my cell and wiring started heating up.my wiring got so hot you could barely hold your hand on it .anytime i use hydrogen peroxide it causes everything to heat up.has anyone else had this problem.!!!!thank you

Thanks I did not think hydregon peroxide would work need a tricle charge on the unit 24-7 about 1 amp
cherrypicker1960

Hybrid Water Power

Postby alanjohn on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:08 pm

I'd like to expound on a most important ingredient, related to keeping your HHO Electrolyte solution from freezing on those frosty mornings. Rain water picks up an extra molecule of hydrogen coming down, thereby
changing from H20 to Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) all plants love it. HP is in the white blood cells in our bodies
as well as mothers milk. At 90% it's in rocket fuel. The good stuff is food grade HP usually sold on the net at
35%. couple drops in a pt. will give you energy all day. The stuff in stores is 3% for cuts, & in the ears to
prevent colds & flu, cleaning, but NEVER to be drank. Cancers & viruses cannot live in oxygenated enviorments.
Just a suggestion spice up your two cups of distilled water with six drops of Food Grade HP 35% and save the other for your cuts. God uses HP in so many things regarding internal use there is controversy I use it and seem
as healthy as the next guy. One to be avoided, Potassium Hydroxide (KOH) has a skull & bones because it's caustic drain opener a no brainer for any Tree Hugger. LOSE IT, DON'T USE IT.

(2) Oz Distilled White Vinegar
(3) Tbs Baking Soda Stirred a vvery low heat.
(3) Cups of Distilled water w/ 6 to 8 drops or FG HP (H202)
(1) Cup of Isopropyl Alcohol
Store in dark containers in frig is ok (Out of Harm's way.)
alanjohn

Postby caelicker on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 am

The only concern I have about freezing is the bubbler. The generator can freeze but it will thaw out by itself. If the bubbler should freeze then all of the gas you produce will stay in the generator. I'm not sure if acetone will help with the bubbler and freezing but I will give it a shot. I read that Methyl alcohol could help with the freeze point and also help produce hydrogen. is this true?
caelicker

Postby JERRY C on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 pm

WHATS WRONG WITH A LITTLE SALT? SEA WATER DOES NOT FREEZE UNTIL IT GETS REALLY COLD.
YOU MIGHT PRODUCE A LITTLE GAS FROM THE BREAKDOWN OF THE SALT AND YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CONTROL
YOUR AMP DRAW.
JERRY C

Postby uawwildbob on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:30 am

i HAVE BOUGHT some 99% isopropyl alcohol at miejers. I just went out to check and.Dam its cold out there. So the temps at minus two F. didnt freeze. I mixed one third of my cell with alcohol. that makes it about 70 prufe. I'm happy with it
uawwildbob

Postby 55blue on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:25 am

I live in southern Sask, Canada and all I did was add about 2 oz of anti freeze( glycol based) that is used in our radiators. It didn't affect HHO production much and it didn't freeze either. It did gel up when the temp got to the
-40C for awhile. I'm not sure what would happen if the truck was parked outside all night but it was fine while being outside all day. I am one of the fussy few who has a heated garage to park my vehicles in during the winter unless I am away from home. So far, no problems.
Have a great one.
55Blue
55blue

Previous

ebook

Hybrid Water Power

ebook

Return to HHO Electrolytes