Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
HHO Kit Reviews | HHO Generator | Gas Conversion Kits | Hybrid Water Cars | Hydrogen Fuel Cars | HHO Forum

Engine Damage Question

This is the HHO lounge... Hang out and talk anything HHO

Re: Engine Damage Question

Postby billhac on Sun May 24, 2009 1:24 pm

there should be no re-tuning involved, if you have a small generator ( low output) then you may not need a sensor enhancer of any sort but you will not get real good benifits, but no re-tuning needs to be done, but if you need a sensor enhansor just let me know, I have some web sites that you can get what you need from, hope that answers your ? need any thing else just post and i will comment on it.
billhac

Hybrid Water Power

Postby LHazleton on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Terry,
You don't have to worry about tune-up's or anything like that. What you've been confusing is people discussing running on HHO only, and not the typical HHO enhancement set-ups.
Lee
LHazleton

Postby Llew on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 am

Regarding ethanol, I have been using 10% ethanol for years and no damage to my engines has occured.
Question What exactly does the term EFIE and MAFe mean.
Does anybody know what you need to run on HHO only.
This is my first attempt at a HHO, supplement. I am build a converter out of stainless steel. It is 15 inches long and 3 inches Internal diameter. The plates are 8 inches long, the stack is shaped to fit inside the case. With 1/2 inch, clearance to case.
Incidentally I run Ford XFs, we have 6 of them on the farm and two we use on the road. 1986 vintage we stay away from EFI cars. Currently we have one wagon on the road on LPG. It cost $15 per 100 Ks to run.
Llew
Llew

Postby billhac on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

lew, the terms EFIE and MAFe mean Electrinic Fuel Injection Enhancer, and Mass Air Flow enhancer, they are devices used on cars that have an obd, on board diagnostics system installed, its the computer or ECU, these devices are used indirectaly to lean out the fuel so that the car will use more hho and less gasoline, therefor increasing MPGs, but if you try and stay away from cars that are fuel injected then you wont need one,now how to make a car run 100% on hho, well ive made my generator run 100% on hho with 2lpms of HHO, and that took 10 amps of power, so a small car with a 1.8 liter engine with four cylinders takes about 4lpms of hho to start it, i know that because i started my pinto that way, for about ten seconds, and then, nothing, but Im still experimenting with that, but to make it run 100% would take a lot of hho, and some way to lubricate the valves so the dont burn up, at least that what I think, who knows, might never be done, but if you dont try you will never know
billhac

Postby stanbcraig on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:43 pm

When you use a HHO system on a vehicle you are creating a hybrid. Most all these engines are designed to run on oil based products like gas. Adding the exhaust from your HHO generator to the air intake only makes your fuel burn more completely, and more effiently. Thus it will burn as soon as the spark hits it. Gas alone explosion is slow in comparison, so yes you will need to adjust your timing to receive the spark after top dead center, or your engine might want to run in a reverse motion because the timing is set receive the spark before top dead center of your piston. Because of engine design they need the small amount of oil left in the cylinder after the power stroke. Without the oil based fuel the combustion chamber will be dry of all oil, and with only HHO there might be a little water in its place, not good because of design again. With this hybrid combination you will find a very cheap addition to make you're engine run much more efficent in every way. Several small and inexpensive additions can be added afterwards to bring your fuel millage up considerable.
stanbcraig

Postby stanbcraig on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 am

I did it the easy way and have had the very best of results. My old 59 (292 V8) was a great subject because I have hept records of everything it has had done for over 30 years. It is what I use for a trip to the dumps or dirty work around my place, sometimes sitting for weeks unused. I built my own HHO unit, using Stainless Steal threaded rods, SS washers and SS nuts to space them in a water bath. I liquified baking soda in a little dropper bottle and added a drop at a time to the generator while the truck was running until the amperage draw came up to where I wanted it (7 amps). I did reset the timeing to about 2 degrees past TDC and she runs like a champ. Almost all these engines were made to run on poor quality oil based fuels and so they need the residue of oil left in the cylinder after combustion, by design. Three years now and no rust and I went from 17 to 30+ MPG. I love my truck mow even more than before and she runs so very sweet.
stanbcraig

Postby evan manis on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 am

I have put hydrogen booster on my motorbike and produce hydrogen which is quite good but I lost battery power. how so batteries do not lose power? there who can tell me how? Can you tell me how? thank you in advance.
evan manis

Previous

ebook

Hybrid Water Power

ebook

Return to General HHO Discussion